Mastering Anxiety: A Holistic Approach
• Are you struggling with symptoms of anxiety?
• Do you experience restlessness and an inability to relax?
• Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep because you can’t quiet your mind?
• Do you have chronic worrisome thoughts that are difficult to turn off?
• Do you suffer from muscular tension, headaches, stomach problems or lack of energy due to worry or anxiety?
Being able to deal with anxiety effectively is an important component in experiencing a joyful and balanced life. It can keep you from being able to focus and be present. It can cause a variety of physical and psychological symptoms, which can interfere significantly with work, family and everyday functioning. And, if not addressed, it can be a contributor to physical disease such as heart disease and digestive problems. Recent research has shown that there are a variety of alternative and holistic treatment options for relieving anxiety. Come and explore natural and effective methods for mastering anxiety without medication. In the 4-Week Series, you will:
• Learn 5 Steps to Mastering Anxiety
• Understand and recognize how you experience anxiety
• Build a holistic resource toolbox
• Begin to develop a personal self-care plan
• Participate in a supportive group environment
This ongoing class will be both educational and experiential. Through a series of explorations, discussions and practices, participants will be able to explore how they experience anxiety, know their triggers and begin to develop a toolbox for mastering anxiety. This course is available as a live series, teleclass or as part of an indiindividualized program for Mastering Anxiety. For upcoming dates or information on individualized programs, contact Beth at 443-223-0848.